Speak to a Courtlinked.com Expert Today: (800) 327-1031

File My Small Claims
Name Change Dept
Demand Letters
Name Change jurisdiction and venue.
Publication of your name change
Parent or Legal Guardian of the minor.
Get the Information you need

Whether its career reason, religious reason, divorce, or simply the dissatisfaction of your current name, let the experts at Courtlinked.com assist you with your legal name change procedures. The associates of Courtlinked.com have assisted thousands of adults and parents with their name change reasons.

Name Change Education Center File Your Name Change Today!

Parent or Legal Guardian

Parent or Court Appointed Legal Guardian of the minor receiving a name change petition.

When filing a minor name change petition, the parent or the legal guardian are known as the petitioner. For example, the petitioner (parent or legal guardian) seeks the name change of minor from John Smith to John Doe. The petitioner can be one parent or one legal guardian conducting the legal name change.

Recent Name Change FAQ's
Will filing a name change affect my child support, alimony, or other entitlements?
How long does it usually take to file a name change once submitted to the courthouse?